Oregon Historical County Records Guide
Wasco County Scenic Images
Old Courthouse Clocktower
The clocktower on a historic building in The Dalles. The structure served as the county courthouse from 1884 until the current courthouse was built in 1914. (Photo No. wascDA0232)
About this image
Dimensions: 2516 x 3790 pixels (300 dpi version); Date created: September 2010; Camera: Nikon D80 Digital SLR; Lens: Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED; Photographer citation: Gary Halvorson, Oregon State Archives; Keywords/Tags: vertical, Oregon, Wasco County, The Dalles, county courthouse, county government, downtown, historic building, clocktower, blue sky, architecture.
County guide home | Scenic images home