Loading

Oregon State Board of Control Records Guide

Image Slide Show - Fairview Hospital Cottage Exterior

Delta On to Fairview Hospital medical treatment


A Fairview Hospital and Training Center cottage is pictured in this 1955 photograph.

A Fairview Hospital and Training Center cottage is pictured in this 1955 photograph. Fairview opened in 1908 and was located on over 600 acres on the southeast edge of Salem. The facility closed in 2000 as part of a nationwide deinstitutionalization movement. (Board of Control Records, Photographs, box 4, separated from Fairview Training Center Correspondence, box 68, folder 13)

Delta On to Fairview Hospital medical treatment

Oregon Secretary of State • 136 State Capitol • Salem, OR 97310-0722

© 2014 State of Oregon All Rights Reserved​