INSPECTION, CERTIFICATION, OR COPYING PUBLIC RECORDS
Pursuant to ORS 192.420 through 192.505, the Oregon Investment Council:
(1) May charge the following fees for certification or copying of any public records in the Oregon State Treasury's custody not otherwise exempt from disclosure:
(a) For each certification containing five pages or less -- $5;
(b) For each page of a certified document in excess of five pages -- 5¢ per page;
(c) For uncertified copies -- 5¢;
(d) For facsimile transmission -- $1 per page (excluding cover page).
(2) In addition to the charges prescribed in section (1) of this rule, an amount, as determined reasonable by the State Treasurer, to reimburse the Oregon State Treasury for the actual cost of making the records available for inspection.
(3) Shall make all public records of the Oregon Investment Council, not otherwise exempt from disclosure by law, available for inspection and/or copying during regular business hours of the Oregon State Treasury.
(4) May condition the time and manner of inspection or copying as necessary under the circumstances to protect the records and to prevent interference with the regular discharge of the duties of the State Treasurer, the Oregon State Treasury and its employees.
(5) Shall post within public view the fee schedule for certification or copying of public records.
Oregon Secretary of State • 136 State Capitol • Salem, OR 97310-0722
Phone: (503) 986-1523 • Fax: (503) 986-1616 • email@example.com
© 2013 State of Oregon All Rights Reserved