BIRTHDAY MONTH RENEWAL
Timely Renewal of Medical Imaging Licenses and Permits — Permanent
(1) Before the expiration date of a license or permit, the Board will, as a courtesy, mail or email notice for renewal of license or permit to the last address on file in the Board's records to every person holding a current license or permit.
(2) An applicant for renewal of a license or permit must accurately complete the renewal form and pay the applicable licensing fee.
(3) An OBMI license or permit renewal application must be received by OBMI 30 days before a license or permit expires.
(4) A license or permit expires biennially on the first day of the birth month of the licensee.
(5) No person is allowed to practice after a license or permit expires.
(6) No applicant for initial or renewal licensure may practice medical imaging until s/he has received a certificate of licensure, either a license or a permit, from the Board.
(7) No person who has allowed his or her license or permit to expire may practice medical imaging until s/he has renewed or reinstated a license or permit and has received a certificate of licensure from the Board.
[ED. NOTE: Forms referenced are available from the agency.]
Stat. Auth.: ORS 688.555(1)
Stats. Implemented: ORS 688.445(5) & 688.515(4)
Hist.: BRT 1-2003, f. 8-14-03, cert. ef. 8-15-03; BRT 1-2010, f. & cert. ef. 6-15-10; BMI 3-2015, f. 11-4-15, cert. ef. 1-1-16
Requirements for Prorating of Fees
License and permit renewal fees will be prorated only if the applicant can demonstrate to the Board that (s)he did not practice medical imaging in Oregon during the time the license or permit was expired.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 688
Hist.: RT 2-1989, f. & cert. ef. 11-2-89; BRT 1-2010, f. & cert. ef. 6-15-10; BMI 3-2015, f. 11-4-15, cert. ef. 1-1-16
State Archives • 800 Summer St. NE • Salem, OR 97310