Provision of Business Services to Department of Aviation
(1) Oregon Laws 2011, chapter 630, requires the Department of Transportation to provide the following services to the Department of Aviation, and requires the Department of Aviation to abide by all rules adopted by the Department of Transportation related to the following services:
(a) Budget preparation services;
(b) Daily processing for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, receipts and disbursements;
(c) Records and inventory maintenance accounting services;
(d) Financial management reports and revenue and expenditure projections;
(e) Purchasing, leasing and contracting services;
(f) Internal audit services;
(g) Computer and information system services; and
(h) Human resource services.
(2) The most current Department of Transportation administrative rules related to the services identified in section (1) apply to the Department of Aviation, including but not limited to OAR Chapter 731, Divisions 146, 147, 148 and 149.
(3) The most current Department of Transportation policies and procedures related to the services identified in section (1) apply to the Department of Aviation.
(4) The Financial Administration and Standards Manual applies to the Department of Aviation.
(5) For purposes of providing the services identified in section (1) the Department of Aviation shall be treated the same as a division of the Department of Transportation in applying applicable rules, policies and procedures.
(6) The Department of Transportation and Department of Aviation shall enter into an interagency agreement to address additional administration and implementation issues related to providing the services identified in section (1), and to establish the fee for providing those services and payment thereof.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 184.616, 184.619
& Ch. 630, OL 2011
Stats. Implemented: Ch. 630, OL 2011
Hist.: DOT 2-2011(Temp), f. & cert. ef. 9-30-11 thru 3-21-12; DOT 2-2012, f. & cert. ef. 3-21-12
Oregon Secretary of State • 136 State Capitol • Salem, OR 97310-0722
Phone: (503) 986-1523 • Fax: (503) 986-1616 • email@example.com
© 2013 State of Oregon All Rights Reserved