Failure to Comply with Rules
(1) Failure to comply with ORS Chapter 692 and these rules shall be considered unprofessional conduct.
(2) It is considered unprofessional conduct for any person or licensee to directly or indirectly cause any other person or licensee to be in violation of any section of applicable rule or law.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 183.341 & ORS 692.320
Stats. Implemented: ORS 692.320
Hist.: FDB 13, f. 9-9-74, ef. 3-1-75; SMB 1-1984, f. & ef. 10-22-84; MCB 1-1986, f. & ef. 10-21-86; Renumbered from 830-010-0250; MCB 1-1993, f. 4-14-93, cert. ef. 4-16-93
Cause for Disciplinary Action
The following circumstances may be considered grounds for reprimand, assessment of civil penalty, or refusal to grant, refusal to renew, revocation, or suspension of an applicant's or a licensee's license, certificate, or registration.
(1) Conviction of a crime whose facts and circumstances have a demonstrable bearing upon the standards of the profession.
(2) Inability to appropriately conduct duties for which license or registration was issued.
(3) Disciplinary action by Oregon or another state against a person or a personal, professional or business license, including but not limited to a death care industry license, where the conduct upon which the disciplinary action was based bears a demonstrable relationship to death care industry practices or operations.
(4) Violating any provision of ORS Chapter 692, or any rule adopted by the Board, a Board Order, or failing to comply with a Board request.
(5) Directly or indirectly causing any person or licensee to be in violation of any section of applicable law related to the death care industry.
(6) Allowing an unlicensed, uncertificated or non-registered individual to perform the duties of licensed individuals including but not limited to, making arrangements with consumers, making preneed arrangements, assisting with embalmings, etc.
Stat. Auth.: ORS
692.320 & ORS 97.931
Stats. Implemented: ORS 97.931, 692.180 & 692.320
Hist.: MCB 1-1993, f. 4-14-93, cert. ef. 4-16-93; MCB 1-1997, f. 6-18-97, cert. ef. 7-1-97; MCB 1-1998, f. & cert. ef. 6-22-98; MCB 1-2001(Temp), f. 12-12-01, cert. ef. 1-1-02 thru 6-29-02; MCB 1-2002, f. 5-30-02, cert. ef. 6-30-02; MCB 1-2011, f. 7-29-11, cert. ef. 8-1-11
Oregon Secretary of State • 136 State Capitol • Salem, OR 97310-0722
Phone: (503) 986-1523 • Fax: (503) 986-1616 • email@example.com
© 2013 State of Oregon All Rights Reserved