Declared Emergency — Delegation of Authority
(1) An emergency under this rule exists when:
(a) A State of Emergency or a Public Health Emergency has been declared by the Governor of Oregon under ORS 401.165 or 433.441 through 433.452; or
(b) The provisions of any relevant rules in Chapter 847 Oregon Administrative Rules have been suspended by the Governor under the authority of ORS 401.168(2); or
(c) A signatory to the Pacific Northwest Emergency Management Arrangement (the states of Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington, and the Province of British Columbia and the Yukon Territory) has requested assistance during a civil emergency as authorized in ORS 402.250; or
(d) The President of the United States or another federal official has declared a public health emergency; or
(e) The Governor has authorized the Public Health Director to take the actions described in ORS 431.264.
(2) When an emergency exists as defined above, any authority vested in the Board may be exercised by the Executive Director, any person acting as Executive Director in the Executive Director’s absence or incapacity, or any person the Executive Director designates to make such decisions on the Executive Director’s behalf.
Auth.: ORS 401.168, 402.105, 433.441 & 677.265
Stats. Implemented: ORS 401.165 & 677.265
Hist.: OMB 19-2012, f. & cert. ef. 8-3-12
Board Member Compensation
(1) Board members of the Oregon Medical Board shall receive up to $250 compensation for each day or portion thereof during which the member is actually engaged in the performance of official duties, which includes Board and committee meetings and activities that the Board has pre-approved or requested that the member attend as its representative.
(2) Board members shall receive up to $100 compensation for preparation for each Board meeting and Investigative Committee meeting that the Board member attends.
(3) The compensation amount shall be in addition to the allowable reimbursement for travel expenses.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 677.235
Stats. Implemented: ORS 292.495, 677.235
Hist.: OMB 25-2013, f. & cert. ef. 10-15-13; OMB 1-2017, f. 1-6-17, cert. ef. 7-1-17
State Archives • 800 Summer St. NE • Salem, OR 97310