MEMBERSHIP CAMPING CONTRACT RULES
Application for Membership Camping Contract Registration
In addition to and at the time of filing the information required by ORS 94.959, a membership camping operator shall file the following information and documentation with an application for the registration of a membership camping contract:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of each onsite manager of any campground located in Oregon.
(2) A current title report for the real property of any campground in Oregon along with a copy of all encumbrances listed on the report. If the operator is not in fee title to the real property, a copy of any documentation on which a right to use the property is claimed by the operator.
(3) Full and complete disclosure of any local requirements for the creation, siting and operation of campgrounds and verification from the local jurisdiction that the membership camping operator has complied with the requirements.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 94 & ORS 696
Stats. Implemented: ORS 94.959
Hist.: REA 6-1987, f. 12-3-87, ef. 1-1-88; REA 2-2003, f. 6-30-03, cert. ef. 7-1-03
Membership Camping Contract Salesperson Registration and Renewal
(1) The renewed registration will be issued for one year from the date of renewal. If a renewal application is not filed with the commissioner within one year from the expiration of a registration, renewal of the registration will no longer be possible and the former registrant must meet the requirements of a new registration under ORS 94.980.
(2) As part of the application for registration as a MCC salesperson submitted under ORS 94.980, the applicant shall submit two completed fingerprint cards on a form prescribed by the Commissioner and an additional fee sufficient to recover the costs of the processing of the applicant's fingerprint information and securing any criminal offender information pertaining to the applicant.
(3) At the request of a prospective applicant for registration as a MCC salesperson under ORS 94.980, Agency staff designated by the Commissioner may perform the fingerprinting process for such applicant during regular office hours of the Agency at the office of the Agency upon payment to the Agency by such applicant of a separate and additional fee of $10.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 94, ORS 181, ORS 183.335, ORS 293 & ORS 696.385
Stats. Implemented: ORS 94.980
Hist.: REA 6-1987, f. 12-3-87, ef. 1-1-88; REA 3-1989, f. 12-13-89, cert. ef. 2-1-90; REA 2-1992, f. 2-28-92, cert. ef. 4-1-92; REA 1-1997, f. 4-28-97, cert. ef. 5-5-97; REA 4-1997, f. 11-
Oregon Secretary of State • 136 State Capitol • Salem, OR 97310-0722
Phone: (503) 986-1523 • Fax: (503) 986-1616 • firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2013 State of Oregon All Rights Reserved